Re: [MiNT] boot folder name

On Sat, 18 Sep 1999, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> > So far the potential list would be:
> >
> > mint
> > multitos
> > boot
> > mintboot
> > bootmint
> > sparemnt
> >
> > If not which one of the above would you choose?
>
> I prefer "mint" personally.
>
> This leaves "multitos" free for MultiTOS ("setenv AESDIR c:\multitos"
> could be defined in MINT.CNF if necessary, if AES 4/4.1 needs it).

 I would prefer "mintboot". Because the only reason to change the current
behaviour would be to make it easier for newcomers to understand/install
MiNT. So, in that respect, "mintboot", IMO fits the purpose best, because
it kinda explains itself. "Where does MiNT boot its driver/filesystems,
configuration from?"... "Oh yeah, mintboot!" ;-)

 Odd Skancke - oskancke@online.no