Re: [MiNT] MiNT directory name

> MiNT looks in the same paths in the same order regardless of how
> it's compiled (first ./, then /mint/ and finally /multitos/).

If there's anything I retain from this thread, it's that kellis
made a lot of noise for nothing.  The above order is still fine.

The only thing that is needed is to better document the installation
procedure, to _explicitely_ state when users should maintain one path
or another, such as in MiNT 98, which uses multitos/ for everything
and should explicitely mention it in its docs.  Same for KEMD.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk