Re: [MiNT] MiNT directory name

Martin and the others that think like him:
Ok, fine by me, Now I know what to do.
With all the failures (it seems I get all the QUESTIONS on WHY mint
doesn't work (probably coz i wrote KEMD). I'll just tell them to send
their queries to qfunk and you all in here and I won't help them.
This is getting annoying. "Made a lotsa noise for nothing"..
As said earlier, my setup works fine. So I couldn't give a crap after all
just like you all.
Other people still don't get mint kernel to load correctly BECAUSE of this
"stupid" 3 possible locations of mint.cnf

If it is all good as you said, fine. That is droping support and ease
where it can be "fixed/improved".
Why make it complicated when it can be done as EFFICIENTLY with a simpler
scheme, That's my whole point. Just because some people have set an icon
with the multitos folder. whoao. IS that really worth the whole hassle the
new comers are having? I don't think so. But you do seem to think so.
Oh well. At least I have tried. And I will not be able to help people
anymore.. As my peers are not supporting, listening for new "efficient"
ways of doing just because of their own lazyness.