Re: [MiNT] MiNT-distribution for newbies

Hi!

On Sun, Oct 10, 1999 at 09:08:06PM +0200, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> It's basically a modernized MultiTOS, and it's based around the latest
> kernel, AES 4.1 and some additional tools.

I don't want to discourage you, but AFAIK distributing AES 4.1 (and 4.0
as well) is still illegal, as is distributing TOS images. A lot of
people don't care, but I wouldn't, were I you.

Besides from that, it's a very nice idea. Have you thought about
contacting Rainer Mannigel (Rainer_Mannigel@b.maus.de, the current
maintainer of N.AES)? Maybe you can agree on some kind of cooperation.

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)  gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de