Re: [MiNT] MiNT-distribution for newbies

Hi Jo Even

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I've spent this Sunday building a small MiNT-distribution for newbies.
> It's basically a modernized MultiTOS, and it's based around the latest
> kernel, AES 4.1 and some additional tools. It use GEM-Setup for the
> installation so it's extremely easy to install.

A Very, very good idee!
Not only for newbies, but also for people made lazy by using fancy GUI's. ;-)

I have already 1 tip:  Keep the filenames 8+3!  A small distribution doesnt
need long names. It scares TOS people that never used long names away.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.

http://people.A2000.nl/hrobbers/Homepage.html
Interactive disassembler: TT-Digger;       Experimental text editor: AHCX