[MiNT] MiNT-distribution for newbies

Hi!

I've spent this Sunday building a small MiNT-distribution for newbies.
It's basically a modernized MultiTOS, and it's based around the latest
kernel, AES 4.1 and some additional tools. It use GEM-Setup for the
installation so it's extremely easy to install.

I've uploaded a test-version to http://atari.nvg.org/newbiemint/, please
take a look at it and let me know what you think. I've tested it on my
TT and it seems to work very well. Not as fast as N.AES, but very usable.
I've even used CD-Recorder with it :-)

As I said, the purpose of this distribution is to introduce MiNT and
MultiTOS to the clueless newbie. It doesn't have any fancy unix-stuff
at all, but if this distribution is properly designed it should be
quite easy to build an add-on with everything you need to start
installing SpareMiNT-packages. If somebody with more intimate unix-knowledge
than me is willing to assemble the necessary tools, I can write a GEM-based
installer (inc. initialization of ext2-partitions etc.) for it. I've even
played with the idea of writing a GEM-shell for rpm.

Please take a look at "NewbieMiNT", I think something like this is needed
if we want to attract more users.

/*
**
*/