[MiNT] criticism

Hi Martin!

MER>Already, the incorrect error codes in 1.15.4b kernel are a problem,
MER>because you cannot expect 15 years of features to be trashed
MER>completely, based on new ideas. Answering that "old apps will have to
MER>be patched and recompiled" is a lame cop-out for not respecting
MER>official documented API's.
And on the other side an improvement gets criticized because it reduced
MiNT's overcompatibility without violating the documentation because one
single buggy game(!) made problems.

And as I just started criticizing I will continue that on Frank:
First encouraging someone to implement something, then after the biggest part
of the implementation is part of a beta and a problem appeared (see above)
insisting on (work intensive) changes is OK.
But some weeks after you got the diff of these changes sweeping all that work
away only with a single line:
>sorry Joerg but it's a bad concept, not the right way for MiNT
hidden in the changes file is really not good style.
I am disappointed of you Frank. Deeply disappointed.

Bye

                Joerg