RE: [MiNT] New error codes in kernel

Hi,

I appreciate the attempt to make error codes more logical. HOWEVER: it seems
that this approach breaks existing code, which is a big NO if you don't want
to restrict yourself to those users which happily recompile everything and
don't use any commercial applications at all.

I'd like to see in detail a list of changes so that we can discuss the
impact of these changes.

Have you considered a different strategy? Like having an internal
translation table and returning error codes based on the application's
settings (either via a new domain, or by some other mechanism to switch the
behavour)? In this case, the MiNT library could enable the new behaviour,
but old applications would be kept happy...

Regards, Julian