Re: [MiNT] New KERNEL 1.15 beta4

on Tue 12-10-1999 22:43 kellis wrote:

>Oh also, is it normal imagecopy4 can not load any lowercase filename files
>from minix partition? I have to manually rename the filename into
>UPPERCASE.

On my system (Hades 060, freeMiNT 1.15.4b) Imagecopy 4.2b2 plus dies with
a "address error' when I tried to load a lowercase filename but only if
the filename is longer then 18 chars. (15 + 3)
However when I load that same file (23 + 3) by means of D&D IC will load
that file fine.
On a ext2 partition IC dies also with an address error when I use the
fileselector to load a 23 +3 long filename, D&D doesn't work here. I get a
message : I can't load BLABLA" (Max 18 chars)
Now when I use a 15 +3 notation IC will load that file by means of the FS
but not when I use D&D.

CU
Martin

--
O-Tagger ß1.24: Drop your carrier...we have you surrounded!
              ***** Greetings from Okami Newsreader *****