[MiNT] New KERNEL 1.15 beta4

Hi frank and others,

Well This beta seems to work very well so far,
ALTHOUGH:

Please someone tell me if I am dreaming or experiencing some side effects
I was not expecting.

My program jpegem doesn't work correctly anymore.
It only fails there:

The GEM interface pexec the ttp in background and checks if the ttp
(child) has finished the job by some wait() pwait3() whatever I don't
remember exactly my sources (which i still have though).

Was that behavior changed at all in the latest version? if yes, why?

And if so, and my way of doing is not correct, what is the proper way to
let the parent know if the ttp (child)  has exited.

Oh also, is it normal imagecopy4 can not load any lowercase filename files
from minix partition? I have to manually rename the filename into
UPPERCASE.

Thanks.