Re: [MiNT] Weird time prob

Hello Martin-Eric,

on Tue 26-10-1999 09:00 you wrote:

>> On Sun, Oct 24, 1999 at 02:06:04AM +0200, Martin "Nightowl" Byttebier wrote:
>> > I just ran into a weird problem with the time.
>> > As you will see the console is one hour ahead of the ttyp0.
>> > BTW: My system runs in UTC MINT_CLOCKMODE
>>

>I have recompiled all of the MiNTOS utils using LIB 49, which
>fixed a _lot_ of problems (except the afforementioned problem
>about ircII - but then that seems to be caused by ircII being
>compiled with an old lib).  e-mail me, if you want a copy.
>
>Btw, I use LOCALTIME here, but get similar results from ircII:
>it runs one hour ahead of the shell/kernel, since last week.

Hmm, I remember me that I was online on saterday Oct 23 at midnight. I was
using Cab and Micq  0.4.3 (MiNT version) Can it be that Micq is the
culprit?

Oct 23 23:46:20 hades060 pppd[268]: Serial connection established.
Oct 24 01:16:58 hades060 pppd[268]: Connection terminated.

The time you see it the local time. I actualy was only 30 minutes online
but something has changed the time at midnight (I suppose)

CU
Martin

--
O-Tagger ß1.24: WOMAN.LZH: Great Program, Poor Documentation
              ***** Greetings from Okami Newsreader *****