Re: [MiNT] Weird time prob

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Guido Flohr wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 24, 1999 at 02:06:04AM +0200, Martin "Nightowl" Byttebier wrote:
> > I just ran into a weird problem with the time.
> > As you will see the console is one hour ahead of the ttyp0.
> > BTW: My system runs in UTC MINT_CLOCKMODE
>
> Your problematic programs are probably "init" and "getty",
> maybe "login" also.

I have recompiled all of the MiNTOS utils using LIB 49, which
fixed a _lot_ of problems (except the afforementioned problem
about ircII - but then that seems to be caused by ircII being
compiled with an old lib).  e-mail me, if you want a copy.

Btw, I use LOCALTIME here, but get similar results from ircII:
it runs one hour ahead of the shell/kernel, since last week.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk