Re: [MiNT] New PLIP docs

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, Guido Flohr wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 25, 1999 at 12:14:22AM +0300, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> > I have reviewed the PLIP docs (copy mailed to Torsten).  To avoid
> > future confusion with the Linux drivers of the same name, I have
> > renamed our protocol APLIP (e.g. Atari-PLIP) in the docs.
>
> Good idea. Maybe Thorsten could also modify the driver to
> show up as "aplip" and not "plip" when running ifconfig.

Been there, done that.  It was pl0, not plip, btw.
I have renamed mine apl0.

> BTW, who is going to port aplip to Linux? ;-)

Almost there.... Keep your fingers crossed....

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk