[MiNT] TZ change?

Hi Guido!

I noticed this morning that ircII shows a time that is one hour
ahead of the system time.  Since it was compiled in USA (Kellis,
TZ:ESTEDT) I was wondering if USA just changed to Winter time?

How this would affect the behavior of software compiled with time
zone specific functions?

Obviously, the next question is, is the new MINTLIB compiled in a
timezone-independant context?

Thanks!
Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk