RE: [MiNT] MiNT-distribution for newbies

I'm aware of this problem, but I currently don't have the time to do
something about it.

> mime.types file, and the admin of atari.nvg.org should really consider
> updating to 1.3.9, as 1.2.5 is rather old.

Actually, atari.nvg.org is my own PC (an old 486 with 16Mb RAM and an
ancient 600Mb fullsize Seagate monster-disk) so I could have updated it a
long time ago. However, I haven't been to campus more than three or four
times the last year so I haven't bothered. Also, it's so stable (it's been
up for almost seven months now, the last 18 months it's been down two times,
both times because of power-failures) that I don't dare touch it ;-)

Jo Even Skarstein