Re: [MiNT] centralized MiNT archive

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Guido Flohr wrote:

> Actually, Frank and I have started Sparemint for that reason. ;-)

Horrendously slow connection from here...

> BTW, shutdown, that's part of the Sys V init suite I'm
> working on.  I will try to implement the MiNT specific stuff
> from Draco's shutdown, but the user interface will be
> standard Sys V one (resp. the Linux one).

Btw, my new shutdown _is_ Draco's, plus some additions.

Anyhow... the whole bunch of SysV stuff sounds fun, but when do
we get the new _complete_ MiNT-Lib which integrates portlib? ;-)

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk