Re: [MiNT] About GCC 2.9.1

Hi!

> I recently downloaded the GNU CC 2.9.1 version, and I have a problem.
> It seems that this version relies on the SpareMiNT distribution
> and Minix or Ext2 file system. In fact, it seems that some paths
> have been "coded hard" during compilation.

This version isn't heavily patched as the previous version. In fact, I
only added a new mint target. I don't have the time to patch everything in
the GCC on any new release.

So all the new versions from me require a real Unix setup (this include a
filesystem that support the Unix mode bits like MinixFS or Ext2).

You can reverse engineer the 2.8.1 patches for TOS compatibility.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 040