[MiNT] news from the Amiga front

Kindof off-topic, but well...

For those of you not keeping up with Linux developments, Amiga is
currently making a _BIG_ comeback by announcing it will use Linux
as its OS core. Even the lamest of Linux e-zines have made this a
major frontpage news as in, "Hey folks, Amiga is baaaaack!" which
makes a _lot_ of former Amiga coders say they knew all along.

Can we honestly say the same on the TOS/GEM/Atari/whateveritisnow
platform?  Seems to me that our universe has been TOSsed for good
into oblivion, as far as the public opinion is concerned... ;-/

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk