Re: [MiNT] Anything Going On?

On 17.11.1999, Fred Horvat <fmh@netzero.net> wrote:

>     I've not received any mailings from the MINT list in over 2 weeks.
> Either there has been no postings which is rare because I normally get 6 to
> 12 on a regular day or there is a problem.

Seems there has been some configuration changes at Fishpool. The
reply address isn't the same.  It shows mint@gfanrend.fishpool.fi
since a few weeks.

However, there _have_ been posts since two weeks. :)

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk