[MiNT] debuging trick

On 17.11.1999, Julian Reschke <reschke@muenster.de> wrote:

> > No, it only showed this once, at the end of root's stderr output.
>
> That's ok because PID 0 doesn't have a (known) filename related to it...

Btw, here's why my first e-mail only contained the errors:

command 1>/tmp/command.out 2>/tmp/command.err &

This separates the errors and messages, which is really usefull
for sending debug info resulting from a Make process to authors
or port maintainers (hi Guido! ;-), among other things.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk