RE: [MiNT] New kernel features

> Make that, assholes like me who try every feature of a new
> package and report which failed, then get a truckload of shit
> from the arrogant morons above the crowd who code everything,
> as a gesture of gratitude.

That only happens to the betatesters who download betacode, try and
install it, see it doesn't work at the first attempt and then curse
and flame at the developers of the code on this list complaining that
they ruined the functionality and that they keep on breaking things
instead of improving them. Since this often concerns very exceptional
problems, it would be wise for those particular betatesters to look at
the rest of their own setup first. And if they do find a bug, they
could also write a normal bugreport instead of flaming and then being
surprised about the angry reactions.

Just my two cents worth :-)

Maurits.