RE: [MiNT] New kernel features

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Julian Reschke wrote:

> I don't think it's fair to make it an issue of "us" and "them".
> Discussion must be allowed, and many people have contributed to
> MiNT earlier, either by source contributions, by writing
> software for it etc. Just because you happen not to have added
> kernel features lately, that doesn't mean that you don't
> contribute.

Often overlooked, but equally important, are beta-testers.

Make that, assholes like me who try every feature of a new
package and report which failed, then get a truckload of shit
from the arrogant morons above the crowd who code everything,
as a gesture of gratitude.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk