Re: [MiNT] New MiNT distribution is n.. ..pro

On Mon, Feb 21, 2000 at 04:59:15PM +0200, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> Read yourself.  The "market" you refer to is still Intel-based.
> Look around yourself.  Red Hat is an Intel OS.

Do you actually know what you are talking about?

RedHat has been supporting Alpha and Sparc for quite some time now - the
first OS I installed on my DecPC2000 (aka Jensen) after removing NT 3.1 from
the harddisk was some 4.x version (IIRC 4.0) of RedHat, and we have a Sparc
at the university running RedHat happily since some years now.

(I later switched to Debian, but that's a different story).

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen