Re: [MiNT] New MiNT distribution [...]

Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> I have contacted numerous manufacturers who recently joined the
> Linux bandwagon to ask for m68k binaries and every one of them,
> without exception, responded that only i*86 and _maybe_ Alpha and
> PPC, once they see the results of their initial i*86 offering on
> their sales.  In any case, Linux m68k is not in their plans.

Still, Linux has a lot better support than MiNT, and Linux and/or *BSD are
really the only viable options for gaining portable drivers without
having to write them yourself from specs or reverse-eng from compiled code.

Linux is also gaining a bit on that market, so maybe it will get better in
time :)