RE: [MiNT] MiNTs direction.

But once it becomes just another unix-clone with little or no
TOS-compatibility, there is no point in developing MiNT anymore. There are
countless unix-clones around, most of them with much more functionality and
support and a large userbase.

Jo Even Skarstein

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that
Vital Insurance/DnB Group cannot accept any payment orders or other
legally binding correspondance with customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the Vital Insurance/DnB Group.