RE: [MiNT] MiNTs direction.

> But once it becomes just another unix-clone with little or no
> TOS-compatibility, there is no point in developing MiNT anymore.

Who said "no TOS compatibility"? TOS compatibility will be maintained as
long as TOS programs will be in use. I can safely write that, not because
I decide about it, but because it is the only logical way.

Of course, once TOS programs and GEM will go out of the scope there will
be a question of what will we be doing next. However, I hope, that GEM
will evolve to a proper modern gui and we will be able to have own Unix
clone with proprietary graphic system. And we do this, because we like.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.