[MiNT] PAK68/3 - HELP

Hi,

	I would like ask you if know how from you or yours friends use PAK
68/3
with Mint. I have very serious problem with my PAK. Very often PAK in MINT
frozen.
I think that problem was in Ethernet Network configuration,
but when I removed all drivers for mint PAK frozen too.
In Single mode (TOS Only) PAK work without problem many hours.
I would like ask PAK user if send me their configuration.
I see that description my problem is not detailed,
but I would like consulted this directly with PAK owner.

			Thanks Zdenek