Re: [MiNT] Memory Protection Horror Show (long)

> > I surely does work. To be honest I must say that I'm not very keen to
> > use it as some apps I daily us doesn't work very good under MP.
>
> The same to me. I only tested memory protection just because I wanted a setup a
> bit more stable...  :-I

Most programs are adjustable, just there is a need for knowledge what the
header options for memory protection mean. This is described in details in
the hypertext 'MiNT for absolute beginners' which I understand nobody
reads because there are only profis on the list... :->

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.