Re: [MiNT] Lamer Questions about XAAES

"Brian J. Roland" wrote:

> > I'll have a look at that, although I am not quite sure what you mean by
> > default filename. The XaAES fileselector keeps a table of the last accessed
> > path per drive. If I remember well this should then be combined with the last
> > plain filename selected or typed.
>
> My bad...by this I mean:
> I select a url in CAB linked to a file such as:
> http://www.cooldownloads.net/~cool/lots.of.really.cool.stuff.v1-9.tgz
> next the AES file selector opens.  In the case of XAAES it opens set to the last
> directory accessed, which is quite normal, but there is nothing in the filename
> blank.  The minor but annoying set back is that I have to figure out the name of
> the file somehow, or just make one up myself.
>
> In other AES types the filename lots.of.really.cool.stuff.v1-9.tgz is sitting
> there
> in the file selector, and I have the 'option' to change that name if desired,
> but normally I simply select the device/directory I want it saved and click OK.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

I see and you are absolutely right.
For some reason the filename was not used at all.
I looked in the v0.7b sources and it has never been used.
Probably this never bothered me (nor very much other people either, you are the first
to tell me in 2 years ;-)

It will be fixed in the next release.

--
Groeten; Regards.