Re: [MiNT] [2] Thing bug - is Gryf listening here?#

On 6 May 2002, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> The key question is whether you have time/energy/inspiration/motivation
> for further work on Thing. Is it getting close to 1.30 yet?

An additional note, even if documenting it is more work than 1.30, it
still might be a better investment, since I somehow have a hunch that you
don't feel very much like going on very far beyond 1.30. On the other
hand, what I read between the lines is that making it 3rd-party-readable
is close to impossible, so then it's not really just a simple comparison
in time. :)

Let me get it straight though that I'm just throwing in my two cents here
and that I have no intention of telling you what to do, and I have great
respect for the work you did on Thing! :)

Maurits

--
 |                 BassMent Productions - Freedom of creativity!|
 | Music productions - Projects - Internet presence - Webdesign |___
 |                     http://www.bassment.nu/                  |  |
                             |      http://www.muzikanten.nu/      |
                             | Het muzikantennetwerk van Nederland |