Re: [MiNT] LDG

Hi Olivier!

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Olivier Landemarre wrote:

> Hello Standa
>
> Someone said me that you have ask a question about LDG under mint mailing list
> I'm unable to know how subscribe to this list! So I answer you directly.

Try majordomo@lists.fishpool.fi. You, as an active developer should be
subscribed there ;)

> Libs can use AES with mt_aes() calls (include in MGEMLIB but not in GEMLIB)

Why it can't use the GEMLIB binding? Because of the global array used, ah
I see...

> LDG are free for use (commercial or not)

open-source?

Actually I was asking about the differences between the .SLB and .LDG
approach. What is the drawback of the SLB that you use LDG or vice
versa?

best regards

STan