[MiNT] Now it's an XServer problem

Making progress, but want a clue.

Put an X.app icon on the desktop. Opened a Toswin console and
window. Run X.app, see the familiar X appear, briefly, then get a
repeatable bus error, and nothing more happens

The console window reports progress from the point X Server
starts, to when it reports it loaded 94 fonts.

What is supposed to happen next? That may give me a clue as to
what is broken. I suspect a munged file, but which one?

PID 105 (X) BUS ERROR
User
PC=109B690
Address=5F272052
text=1622100
data=1666750
bss=1668464

So what should the next line in the console be, if all was going
well?

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |