Re: [MiNT] nlogin sources

Hi,

nlogin is currently pure nonsense and a joke. I can say that, I am the original author. ;-)

Jan Krupka wrote:
BTW I have tried nlogin together with N.AES and XaAES. There is something wrong with XaAES. When I close the XaAES session. It is not possible to start it again with another user.

And finally shutdown/reboot is not working in my setup.

it doesn't work for me too.

Some hints: When I wrote the program, I had trouble with the graphics card and actually never got the program to run. I could only make educated guesses, but apparently, they were wrong.

If you see something completely stupid in the code, something that could never work, don't be surprised, it was mostly coded blindly.

Ciao

Guido
--
Imperia AG, Development