Re: [MiNT] Shutdown() discussion

Hello,

Selon Joakim Högberg <gokmase@home.se>:
> The principle is probably more important than the issue here. Personally, I
> think an emulator
> should be responsible for behaving like the hardware it wants to resemble,
> rather than relying
> on the OS to be changed to suite its needs.

So you mean that ARAnyM can't offer a way to shut down ? As I already wrote
their shutdown method was available before we explained how to shut CT60 down.
So nobody can write "You should have used the CT60 way".

They did their job. We did ours on the CT60. Now, you can't say what they wrote
is less valuable than the CT60 design.

Regards,

Xavier - typing this with a CT60/100 MHz in front of me