Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16 - have you all switched yet?

> Spin works great for me - with all the normal CT60 caveats.

yes, that's true, it works, but not as good as extendos, i mean long names
etc.. or maybe i use old version? where can be found the newest
spin/metados?

> This is interesting.  Haven't noticed any of these symptoms yet, but I
> haven't done anything that would cause them to appear.

ok just downloaded the latest cvs version. that "caps lock problem" seems to
be disappeared, maybe it was in 1.16.0 only, who knows, i switch between
1.16.0 and 1.16.1 very offen ;-) Anyway, that another two examples (devpac,
aniplayer) produces the same results.

> the last thing that really ticked me off ;-)  Now we just need
> non-proportional fonts as system font and I'll be quite pleased ;-)

or maybe to fix some redraw errors at first ;-) (if youuse qed you know what
i mean)

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org