Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16 - have you all switched yet?

> 2. keyboard handling. i remember draco did some changes and since that i'm
> not able to get correct working keys like control (try aniplayer +
> control+arrow - it does nothing) or alt (try devpac alt+a for example)

Alt/a generally works, because this is one of our diacritic characters,
but it is possible that without translation it doesn't produce what it
should. By the way: have you installed keyboard translation table and does
it remap Alt/a?

If so, it won't work :-)

>, caps lock
> does always "click" even when i disable "clicking" of the keys (in clocky:)

Huh? Do you mean that when you disable keyboard click, all the keys stop
produce keyclick, except CapsLock?

Can you try this WITHOUT Clocky? I.e. uninstall it, disable keyboard click
using Control Panel, and tell me then, if CapsLock still exclusively
produces keyclick.

CVV

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.