Re: [MiNT] More about mouse wheels

Hello!

I think that right now the combination Xaaes+moose only support Milan hardware to allow the use of wheels, also the VDI in the machines where

Just because only Milan VDI support vex_wheelv yet :-)

you can use Jerry ST or Eiffel don"t have the os call vex_wheelv, so if we want to add support for another hardware like Jerry ST or Eiffel, which would be the best way to do it?: Adding the code direct in actual Moose to support the hardware? doing differents "Mooses" for each hardware variant? expanding VDI with vex_wheelv() call ? With auto folder programms?

Both ways are possible. I personally would prefer jerry_mose.adi that encapsule completly mouse access (without going over VDI at all).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060