[MiNT] [Fwd: Help Please GCC is missing]

hi,
what did the compiler write do to AS?. I have determined taht AS does not accept standsard atari MIT instructions with .B .S .L thiese generate errors. and the compiler whiich generates them camnnot compile an objec.
       I would like  the compiler and the assembler to agree on protocol.

josephus
--- Begin Message --- I can RPM --install the crsoss compiler. but I do not get a woking GCC of any kind.
I even tried to build  a cross-compiler  ->>  XGCC .  but it sigs and dies.
I suppect I could give it some switches but I do not know which ones . And there is some config step that I do not understand.

josephus

--- End Message ---