[MiNT] 1.16.1 and DMASOUND/XBIOS SOUND

Hi all,

While playing around with some stuff here tonight, I discovered that I can no longer
play AVR-samples via XBIOS or DMA. I have support for both of these inside aICQ
(this has been working in the past for sure, also in CT60 mode). Anyway, when trying
this with the new 1.16.1. kernel I either here a sharp noise, or a complete silence.

Just to make sure I did not mess things up, I tried with GEMJing, with very similiar results:

When testing AVR-samples with GEMJing:

Under Falcon TOS (with CT60 on) everything works as normal, but when I try under
MiNT 1.16.1, I get a complete silence.

I know for sure that things have been working perfectly fine under MiNT too, so I wonder
if something has changed? Ideas, anyone?

Regards,

Joakim