Re: [MiNT] appl_getinfo(APGI_VERSION(=96)) implementation

> - appl_getinfo() which may return 4 short data in intout[].
>
> What i suggest is to add the following general purpose function (which may
> be used for futur AES appl_getinfo mode) :
>
> - appl_getinfo_str() which may return 4 strings (address set in addrin[])
>
> With the all-in-one function, we have to create a particular function
> (which probably only fit for the particular API_VERSION mode).

Isn't the whole point of appl_getinfo() to _avoid_ applications rely on
version numbers and version strings, and rely on supported features
instead?

CVV

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.