Re: [MiNT] Kentry

Hello!

I think I understand.

No :-)

What I meant is to create a dummy block device interface that would allow registering a driver, and use it (atm) only in sync. In future we could add add more stuff to it.

How do you connect this dummy block driver to a XHDI mapped drive? You simply can't. You end up adding #ifdef in a much more worse way than adding it to hw_poweroff().

If you mean that you would like me to design block device driver interface, thats ok, but I have no experiecve how such interface should work. I belive I could design a working interface, but it wouldn't be very nice code&design. I'm asking you to do it (or anyone capable) as I consider you much more experienced.

I'm sure I can help you with design. Just start and we will see what happen.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060