Re: [MiNT] Problem with mint 1.16 installation

Hello!

No, I would never even think about that. I just do not like hacks in new
apps because of some other SW imperfections. TSR seems to be the right
solution for me in this case. And so far I cannot think of any better.

As the XaAES is a kernel module and thus part of the kernel it's for sure fully legal to manipulate caches. I aggree with Ozk that it's much better and more user friendly if no TSR is needed, e.g. the TSR is the bigger hack of the two alternatives (and will for sure lead to much more confusion).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060