Re: [MiNT] Re[3]: usage of wind_calc()

Hello,

 Or maybe discuss how to best implement WCOWORK in both AES's?

Good :)

Up to now
the only thing I've heard is that because of a library

not "a" library, but modular design in general.

, WCOWORK is no
good.

Please be clear : the optionality of WCOWORK feature as it is implemented today in XaAES is not good. I've never said that the WORK-area only feature is not good.

And up to now the design of this library sounds horrific.

Why ? Because some libraries use AES functions ? I really want you to explain why a library shall not use AES functions. It's crazy !

To me it sounds like the design is so bad its very hard to support new things
like WCOWORK.

Once again (how many time should i repeat to be listen ?), a library is just a piece of code that could be modified and compiled just like any application... I don't see why it's harder to upgrade a library than to upgrade an application... but it's for sure hard to support bad designed hack... well no, it's easy to just not support it.

best regards,
Arnaud.