[MiNT] MyAES full of bugs

Hi everyone!

I know this might be a bit offtopic, but I dont know where else to
put it, so it comes up here:

I have been trying out MyAES, latest version and it fails on my Milan060,
MagiC-PC, Win-Aranym and Linux aranym.

Which OS is MyAES supposed to work with? Does it work with MiNT at
all? Does it work with memory protection enabled? Do I need a special
driver/setup?

I actually did manage to start it 2 or 3 times, but it didnt last
longer than 5 minutes before it froze.

Someone made an aranym disk image, but this one also ended with a
System halt on Aranym.

So what is the intention of MyAES? How do I get it to run with MiNT
and MP? Can it be clean, but not be a kernel module?

I am sorry to say this, but I have spent a few hours trying to get
MyAES to run but it crashed on any system I have, so I guess MyAES is
full of bugs?!

Cheers, Ingo =;->