Re: [MiNT] pexit, pwaitpid and return values

lør, 29,.10.2005 kl. 21.49 +0200, skrev Frank Naumann:
> Hello!
>
> > (), only 8 bits of this return value was returned via pexec(0). This
> > problem I have attempted to fix, so hopefully this is OK. Now for the
>
> Be careful if you manipulate Pexec(), Pwaitpid() and friends, there are
> important cross dependencies in MiNTLib :-/ It's easy to break something.

 Yes, I know. I renamed existing sys_pwaitpid() to just pwaitpid(), and
had it take a pointer to a short into which the unmodified exit code
should be written. Then I had the original sys_pwaitpid() call this.
Should be OK, I think.

 You didnt comment on what you think about the existing dilemma we have
here, regarding Pexec() vs. pwait() and friends return codes? There is
inconsistency here now!

 Best Regards,
Odd Skancke