[MiNT] Re[2]: Re[2]: Pexec mode 0

Hi Konrad!

> I thought that you have a problem with reading C source code - you write
> something like that - so I pointed you out the place where the problem comes from.

Yes, thanks. But your mail looked a bit like:
"Look, here it is, MiNT is right and there are evil programs and MiNT
fixes them".

And I was dead sure that there is a bug in mint and I was right after
all :-)

Anyway, thanks for directing me to the right bit in the code! One bug
less in MiNT, we should all be happy :-)

Cheers, Ingo =;->