Re: [MiNT] Re[2]: Pexec mode 0

k_exec.c, sys_pwaitpid() - where the return walue for Pexec(0) comes from:

  ^^^^^^^^
  k_exit.c

Yes.

                /* Strip down the return code of the child down to 8 bits.
                   Some misbehaving programs exceed this limit which could
                   cause a misinterpretation of the wait status signaled
                   (with possible memory faults if the signal would be
                   > NSIG).  */
                r &= 0xffff00ff;

AHA! Very interesting! A comment in the MiNT source code...
That's going to be our reference docs in the future?

Sorry, I am sure you tried to help but your answer is not helpful at
all like that.

I thought that you have a problem with reading C source code - you write something like that - so I pointed you out the place where the problem comes from.

KMK