Re: [MiNT] pexit, pwaitpid and return values

On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 22:20 +0000, Odd Skancke wrote:
>  If you mean me, yes I did see those. But I feel like I'm on thin ice
> regarding this, I have never used any of the calls in question here and
> dont dare to change anything whithout being 100% sure.

I've not used the MiNT versions, at least not in a LONG LONG time, but
I've used the Unix equivalents, which is what the calls are designed to
support, and studied the documentation on the calls.

I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks of it, or by all means
suggest another method thats cleaner!