Re: [MiNT] WM_REPOSED implementation

 Hi Arnaud,

tor, 08,.12.2005 kl. 20.49 +0100, skrev Arnaud BERCEGEAY:

< big snip >

> BTW, wind_xxx() is not so bad, but i don't like the support of that
> feature per window basis.

 Did you read my other posting where I give reasons to try and keep
things collected? I know that this particular message, WM_REPOSED, isnt
a good example here. But I still feel that wind_set(WF_OPTS) is the
right place. Either you know about wind_set(WF_OPTS) and thus knows
about WM_REPOSED (and other settings you may want to change for windows)
and then do an initial wind_set(WF_OPTS, -1, ...) to set your 'generic'
window options, or you dont. Since these two things are of the same age,
you may say that WF_REPOSED and wind_set(WF_OPTS) go together. Splitting
up and having more than one function deal with the same thing is not
good I think. I would opt to keep things classified as 'window options'
configurable via the obvious call, in this case wind_set()

 Best Regards,
Odd Skancke