[MiNT] wind_set(WF_TOPMOST)

Hello

For information

I just add new wind_set feature for myaes

wind_set(handle,WF_TOPMOST, parm1,...)

This feature is for make able a window (or more than one) alway's over other standard windows.
#define WF_TOPMOST 232
parm1:
	1 : for put window in topmost state (alway's over other classical windows)
	0 : For remove topmost state

How to use:

handle=wind_create()
wind_set(handle,WF_TOPMOST,1,dummy, dummy,dummy);
wind_open(handle);

Thats all

You can't do a wind_set(handle,WF_TOPMOST,...) on an already open window's this window should be close.
This windows can't have keyboard focus link to this window
This windows never receive an WM_TOPPED message.
For applications the top window's still be the top classical windows, and not a TOPMOST window. The TOPMOST window work as classical window, it can be move, receive MU_BUTTON message etc..
You can still write in editor file even if a TOPMOST is open.

I think it's usefull feature, for task manager (as taskbar, ztask...), put a message etc..

Regards

Olivier